Very intimate, quirky and touching. I suppose I get a little too obsessed with the fleeting moment sometimes, but you could say that even a long full life lived well is a fleeting moment in the grand scheme of things. It's the kind of photography that makes you say 'I want to do something as good as that', which is a much more pleasant feeling that saying 'I want to do something better than that'. Inspired.
3 comments:
These are really good.
yes. it made me remember what i like about photography.
Very intimate, quirky and touching. I suppose I get a little too obsessed with the fleeting moment sometimes, but you could say that even a long full life lived well is a fleeting moment in the grand scheme of things. It's the kind of photography that makes you say 'I want to do something as good as that', which is a much more pleasant feeling that saying 'I want to do something better than that'. Inspired.
Post a Comment