
i went for an early morning look at the place where i hope to finally start my project... this was my bus trip home. in the meantime i have been trying to plough my way through some story telling theory books, which sadly turned out to be really dull so i can't even write about anything i learned from them... apart from not getting fooled by a cover or a title next time. i have also been looking at the history of the area of my project on the british history online website which says who owned what right back to the doomsday book, about buildings that were there and why the streets are that shape or have that name.
1 comment:
Hi Rhian,
You make me curious, what is it about exactly? What area are you looking at? I think from what I can gather from your post that this will suit your style really well. (I still like your idea about the security huts very much as well though.
Post a Comment