Monday, 15 December 2008

22 steps from piccadilly circus


Ham Yard, WD1

After several false starts I am back to looking at things too closely. This project has started very slowly and I am not sure how much there is to actually discover that isn't in the process of being cleaned up around me, but maybe that wil become part of the story - now that I have finally started something I daren't stop to worry about it.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Hi Rhian,

Interesting concept. Why 22 steps and not 27? Is this shot with your new Mamiya?

rhian clugston said...

there is a film called 22 steps from bakers street, it is about a blind man that overhears what he thinks is a kidnapping and he tries to solve the mystery. it's an afternoon matinee staple and it was on the other day so it was in my head