Wednesday, 12 March 2008

signs of the times...








today I missed class because I had to work - I took some phone photos in my lunch break. It's certainly a funny place, not at all what I had expected, I guess all the secrets are kept somewhere else...

3 comments:

Richard Schofield said...

Nice pics. I never knew you drove a fork lift. I always thought you worked in the media. I can't believe the Wapping dispute was 20 years ago! I moved to a council flat on the Isle of Dogs just after it ended and watched Canary Wharf, Canada House et al go up. The 80s was an extraordinary decade. Thatcher such an extraordinary woman.

rhian clugston said...

hmm they are not really that nice, but i did like the quality of some when i zoomed in on them - i think i might print them just to see what they come out like. i just was frustrated being stuck inside all day so i wandered around the factory part. no one seemed to care. it is odd being there. my 80's friend alison would kill me

Richard Schofield said...

No really they're fab. Pure documents with no trimmings. Digital zoom offers up the occasional pancake but is generally a bit rubbish.