i have lost patience with blogger, for the second week running i have sat for over an hour trying to upload pictures to this post - life's too short to sit faffing on my computer while the world's going on around me!anyway, i'm still here and i've been doing my elephant thing - and i am soooo bored of computer screens.
(i have added these pictures since using a day where nothing much was happening...)
2 comments:
Hi Rhian
I have found if you scan the image really really low, I use the zero setting on my scanner scale it scans v quickly, the larger the number the longer it takes. I am sure there is a more technical way of explaining this but it works for me
it's all about image size and compression. Blogger probably has limits but I haven't checked, just guessing. I make the pic 15cm across, 72dpi and save at low jpeg. bingo.
Post a Comment