I have to say I am not doing too well with the latest project. Far too many false starts, not to mention wrong addresses. There was a time where every local pub had a domino match going on in the corner... I feel like an explorer trying to track down a lost species., and even the Ford Anglia Club have blanked me. The picture at the top of this blog was part of a possible relationship thread, it was a protest in Whitehall at the weekend, but who knew it was also Waitangi Day? (coincidently another incident of Britain portioning off bits of land it didn't really have any right to) I had no idea what this was, and had to ask a policeman. Any way suffice it to say scores of drunken New Zealanders, some dressed in rather dubious taste as Maori's, joining in the above protest shouting to free "Pakistan" (sic) only added to my despair at having anything to hand in next week, let alone improved framing.
I know that I should have worked with the opportunity the confusion gave and have stuck it out to see what I ended up with... but I didn't want to.
1 comment:
Chin up. I just had a disaster of a time shooting some stuff at my uncle's 80th only to discover that I'm supposed to be shooting two people, not a bloody room full!
So now I'm stuck for a third assignment and your dominoes idea gives me inspiration. Maybe I can find a couple of people here playing chess.
Thanks for that. You have good ideas. Sometimes it's a bugger to get them to bloom. Keep on fighting.
Post a Comment